1. Hardly Strictly Ernie plans are coming along.
2. Out of the whole family....who is the person responsible enough to always put the new toilet paper roll on the holder and not just set it on top or nearby? Wait for it....LEO! And for some reason I find that very endearing.
3. It's Friday.
4. I get to see Malcolm Holcombe for the first time next week.
5. This Chip Taylor song (AND video)
6. Ray Wylie Hubbard on Letterman.
7. Owen made some wonderful meatballs the other night. There are times in life when nothing is better than spaghetti and meatballs. Thanks to my colleague Nancy's DIL Jen for the recipe. I followed it relatively closely for me....didn't have garlic salt so used granulated garlic from Penzey's and added some extra salt...probably upped some of the other seasoning as well because my breadcrumbs weren't seasoned.
8. I get to have lunch with my husband today.