1. I'm having problems with my comments settings....if you tried to comment and it didn't show up, it's because....well, I don't know why....but I just published a bunch that were sitting there. You may have to now sign in and wait for comment approval however. Sorry about that....
2. The Cancer Center was packed yesterday afternoon. Unfortunately it's one of those places that gets more depressing the more people you have in there. We were in and out pretty quickly just the same..it just kind of makes you tired.
3. Here I am sitting and admiring my new boot/shoe things as I sit and wait for Ernie's infusion to finish up. Owen's not crazy about them but I love them.
5. Only FIVE weeks until our first house concert of the year! Jon Byrd and Amelia White. This is going to be wonderful!! I'm hoping I can lure a couple of my tamale making friends (Sue? Heather?) to help coordinate tamale making for it!
6. Things I never thought I'd hear myself saying: WHY ARE THERE TOWELS ALL OVER THE BATHROOM FLOOR (o.k...not that part) AND WHY IS THERE A GUITAR ON THE BATHROOM FLOOR WITH THEM?
7. I never have to ASK Owen is he has brushed his teeth or taken a shower....it is all too evident. Leo is a bit more subtle.
8. Last night we were tired and cancered out so we turned to hash...our favorite comfort food. It turned out so good that I forgot to put a poached egg on top and didn't even miss it.
10. Off to my day...it looks to be busy....all I want to do is stay home and have it snow.....