Three Reasons I am an Idiot
1. I am always nagging Ernie to buy more fish when he goes grocery shopping. I complain that all he ever buys is salmon or shrimp. So the other day we were at the store together and we bought some ocean perch. Then I didn't feel like cooking it that night...or the next night....and finally unwrapped it last night to find it had gone bad. $10 down the drain.
2. Last night Ernie and I were talking about something and I commented that it would be a great topic for a blog post...that I'd have to write about it. Today? I have no idea.
3. Remember the other day I wrote about how my boys were more mature, respectful and thoughtful than many men? Well, scratch that.
Three Reasons I am Brilliant
1. Leo never asks to stay home from school he just gets very quiet and pathetic. Yesterday I listened to his godawful cough and looked at his pale (well, he's always pale but this was seriously pale) face and then asked him how he felt. He said he felt kind of dizzy, with a headache and his throat hurt. He has a test today and next week is ISATS so I told him to stay home yesterday. Today he still doesn't feel great but he seemed much better and went off to school.
2. This morning I was still pissed at Owen but since he's nervous about the trumpet solo and the talent show tonight I was kind and loving.
3. I can't think of a third reason.