1. More random notes because I'm feeling quite scattered these days. It's not all bad...just a bit hard to harness the mind some times.
2. O.k.... It's the time of year when the school email lists start up and the moderator politely adds a note saying, "if your child no longer goes to this school, click on the link to unsubscribe." And then immediately hordes of people just hit 'reply all' and say 'my child doesn't go to this school, can you take me off this list.' And that stupidity goes to EVERYBODY else on the list including ME! This is one of those things that makes me far more insane than it should....just like Ernie falling asleep in front of the tv....it's like fingers on a chalkboard. Geesh. CLICK THE LINK PEOPLE....IT'S NOT THAT HARD.
3. I was wondering to myself why Huffington Post seems even trashier on its iPad app. Then I went to it on my computer and reread some of the headlines:
Man Falls Asleep Drunk, Wakes Up Inside Crate On Cargo Ship
Horrifying: Stranger Talks To Child Via Hacked Baby Monitor
Hollywood Madam Caught With Pot
And then I thought hmmm.....maybe not, maybe not.
4. My cosmos didn't germinate as well as I would have liked or filled in as much as I hoped. However....my zinnias are superstars. If I was going to be a flower I think I would be a zinnia; sturdy, brilliantly colored, dependable....just somewhat prone to powdery mildew. Hmmm....what flower would you be? Leo would certainly be a rose with thorns, Owen...hmmmm....something sweet smelling.....Ernie....gotta think on that one.....
6. Lord I love my David Olney and Sergio Webb. There are some great clips on youtube from a recent show. Listen to David here...and watch Sergio juggling the megaphone and the guitar....they are amazing.