1. Grey fall days....one of my very favorite things in life. I love bright, sunny fall days too but the way the trees glow on a grey day is just glorious.
2. Another secret of aging that nobody tells women: your eyelashes disappear only to show up scattered across your chin. Think about it....when's the last time you saw a very elderly person with thick eyelashes? I'm not saying they don't exist....but just think about it for a moment....
3. It is entirely my beloved Tom Mason's fault that it is Halloween and I have a Christmas pirate song going through my head.
4.Rarely have I seen the leaves pour down as thick as they did yesterday evening. Poor Bob sat in the window scrambling helplessly to catch the leaves that were floating by the other side of the screen...
5. And speaking of fault....it's is my friend Lori's fault that I actually PURCHASED an ipad app for my cats. They are on Mousewatch. They sit and stare at a vent so we must have some mice. They never catch anything though. I felt sorry for them so I bought them a game.
7. And may I just say that Nick Offerman was delightful. What a lovely man. He reminded me a little bit of Jason Ringenberg, as different as they are in other ways....just both lovely small town Midwestern men who were raised to be gentlemen. Good guys.
Here he is with my beloved Ho Etsu Taiko.