1. For the love of God people....if you are getting sick and sneezing and coughing right next to your colleague at work....GO THE FUCK HOME! That being said, I love you dearly just the same Nancy and I know you couldn't help it.....hopefully the ungodly amounts of Zicam Ernie seems to be pouring into me will help control this cold! (And I hope you are feeling better)
2. O.k.....here's the to-do list:
Clean bathroom and kitchen, pick up DR and LR, vacuum, move chair, move lamps, pick up posters, get cash, rearrange couch cusions, clean media room, gets sheets/blankets for RB, shovel walkway, put cookbooks out, check PA, put out candles, make cobbler, make apple cake, make guacomole, make peanuts, buy beer and wine, put new toilet seat on, put out tip jar for Sidney Taiko, clear CDS off black blanket chest so RB can put his stuff for sale there, put wood on the fire, have a glass of wine and sit down.
3. If ever there was a day that was in need of music, poetry and food, this is it. I hope RB's drive isn't too wretched.
4. We'll also have Sidney Taiko reading before RB. I'm biting my tongue because I wanted to write, "the beautiful Sidney Taiko) but honestly we aren't asking her for her beauty but for her talent.
This might actually get a bit more of her across....
5. This whole album is good...try starting at 29:00 though....
7. See you soon!