1. Yesterday I did one of those stupid quizzes on facebook. Why I do them I don't know. I never like the answers I get. What punk icon are you and I got Mark Smith? Geez. Nothing against The Fall but...REALLY?
Remember when I chose my favorite door and it told me I was complacent?
So this one was supposed to tell you your REAL age. All my friends had commented saying, 'Oh, it said I was 29'....or '32' or whatever.
Me? It told me I was 54.
Yes. OLDER than I actually am.
2. We watched an episode of Orange is the New Black last night with Owen. Probably inappropriate but I gotta say it led to an animated discussion of female anatomy and exactly where things are placed. I love that boy.
3. Work may be work but when you get unexpected treats like a bowl of tea and sweets fresh from Japan in the middle of the afternoon it sure can turn the day around.
4. Rascal has adoped a little stuffed frog that is about his size. I must try to get a picture of him trotting around holding it in his mouth. In bad cat news however, Annie is ill. I'm a little worried....she goes to the vet today.
5. Shopping and salad making today....Wild Ponies, music, food and friends tomorrow! Ahhhhh.....