1. Random notes because I don't think I could focus on anything to save my soul.
2. Poor Owen is experiencing a let down going back to normal life as a high school sophomore. My poor boy. I totally understand. I don't really like going back to real life either.
3. I forgot to link to Leo's flickr page with his train photos from the last trip. Here it is.
4. I ask you...why is it that no matter how many times I say, "Don't leave the bathmat on the floor after your shower because Bob will pee on it" nobody remembers? Further questions....when said cat DOES pee on it, why am I the only one that smells it? I know, I know. Asking the unanswerable.
5. Probably my all time favorite Halloween costume...Leo as a doughnut. There was a ribbon to hang it around his neck but he refused to do that so he just clutched it in front of him. That's my boy. I think he was terrified that first year. Even his feet look tense.
7. Speaking of holidays...some sad news to report. Fats Kaplin and Kristi Rose will not be making their annual Christmas performance at Sandwich Life this year. Our calendars just didn't match up. Don't worry however...they WILL be back, and we do have a tentative show booked in the near future. Details to follow.
8. One of my favorite pictures from the other night. Owen and Peter Case talking as Owen plays Peter's twelve string.