1. Only a friend as kind as Heather would provide Annie with her own little heated pod. Bless you Heather. Decrepit little Annie loves it.
2. If we hadn't had that stretch of super hot weather as soon as I planted my fall window boxes...my pansies would be kicking ass...instead just one or two are cheerfully poking out...but the ornamental kale makes up for everything.
3. I knew my nasturtiums wouldn't last much longer but I still wanted to weep when I saw them like this the other morning. The guys all rolled their eyes.
4. Back to low fodmap and no gluten. Eatings not as much fun but I'm feeling a bit better. Upper endoscopy next week. We'll see what my ulcer has to say for itself.
5. Bob and Rascal are hanging out together in front of the refrigerator and stove. I doubt it's a new friendship...I'm thinking mice...
That's all I've got.